- ''Clean sheet'' asset base, nothing over 7 years old, no retrofitting of existing equipment
- Built to the latest standards intentionally incorporating all potential regulatory requirements: ATEX, soundproofing, emissions, PUWER and LOLER, ensuring that equipment is interchangeable and can be deployed on all jobs
- Engineering team dedicated to customer solutions to create advantages
- Innovative design features included to create well site access, repositioning, operational and safety advantages
- Highly developed and resourced maintenance management regime
- Ongoing investment ahead of growth
Aker Qserv equipment is designed to support our coiled tubing, wireline, process and pumping services. We also undertake bespoke engineering projects to ensure that the equipment provided is fit for purpose. Aker Qserv equipment is flexible, offering innovative solutions to weight or size restrictions and is available for deployment across the globe.