Controlled bolting services
We use the latest torque and tensioning technology to deliver safe, reliable flange management solutions. This includes:
- Using a ‘best in class’ flange management programme (TTS controller)
- Offering full traceability for the lifecycle of the joint. Can be applied project to project or as a ‘long term’ solution as part of ongoing asset management
- Compatible Aker Qserv leak testing reports for full joint history
- Aker Qserv torque and tensioning equipment chosen for function and durability
- Bolting containers complete with bolt tensioning and bolt torquing equipment to cover bolt diameters from 1/2" up to 3 1/2" diameters, including low profile tooling and all sockets and fittings
- Onsite machining – trained, competent and experienced manpower are available to operate our modern fleet of in-situ pipecutting, weld prepping and flange facing machines.