Specialist flushing and cleaning services
- Aker Qserv works together with its customers and suppliers to find the most environmentally friendly solutions for tackling the presence of unwanted scale deposits and coatings
- Modern technology and chemistry are giving us new and improved chemicals together with Aker Qserv procedures and handling techniques to meet environmental legislation and standards
- Awkward and inaccessible places of process plant can be made visible
- Aker Qserv has a wide range of visual inspection equipment
- Equipment is complemented by documentation and CD's, PC software, video reporting and photographs.
- High pressure jetting hoses can be used with both static and rotating nozzles and fluid supplied by either electric or diesel driven pumps.
- Aker Qserv can supply jetting equipment capable of working to ultra high pressures for the removal of inner preservation coatings and paint.
- Procedures such as these can also be used on external surfaces reducing the need for sand blasting.
Hot oil flushing
- Aker Qserv can provide clients with units to clean lube oil, wellhead control and other piping and tubing systems.
- Full range of system cleaning solutions are offered, to meet cleanliness standards ISO4406 and AS4059.
- Pressure delivery can be suited to all pipeline dimensions and configurations
- Flushing units can be used both offshore and onshore
After a period of careful planning by our experienced staff, Aker Qserv will render a system clean by applying the optimum pressure, flow delivery, filtration and temperature needed to remove particulate contamination in the most efficient way (particle removal via turbulent flow). This saves time during system commissioning and optimises system reliability in the long term.
Hot oil flushing apparatus